SSI Task Force Funding
The SSI Task Force has secured £80 million of government funding in response to the closure of the steelworks in Redcar.
A number of new funds have been designed to support companies and individuals affected by the closure, plus a grant scheme available for other Tees Valley companies who can demonstrate local growth and expansion opportunities.
For more information on the funds available to individuals and businesses, follow the links on this page.
- SSI Task Force Jobs and Skills Fund
- Supply Chain & Growth Company Support Fund
- Capital Grant Scheme
- Tees Valley Small Grant Scheme
- SSI Task Force Flexible Skills Support Fund
- SSI Task Force Business Advice – Start Up Fund