Tees Valley Unlimited work with a number of partners to help local businesses set up and grow within the Tees Valley area. Our partners are specialists in their fields and can therefore offer a great breadth of knowledge and advice to local companies from anything from export to funding, skills to product development.
All of the Tees Valley local authorities including Darlington , Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, Redcar and Cleveland, and Stockton have teams able to offer tailored advice and support for companies in their area.
Below are some of our other key partners, just follow the links to find out more about how they can help you.
- Finance for Business North East A groundbreaking suite of seven investment funds designed to drive future economic growth in North East England.
- Five Lamps For affordable and responsible enterprise loans
- Let’s Grow A £60 million Regional Growth fund providing grant support for business expansion, rationalisation, modernisation and diversification.
- North East Angel Fund A specialist early-stage seed fund for small businesses in the North East of England
Innovation and training
- Centre for Process Innovation Provides innovation and R&D planning, technology commercialisation, product and process development
- TWI specialists in engineering, materials, welding and joining technologies, TWI can provide free technical support and supply chain development to manufacturing companies
- UK Trade and Investment UKTI works with UK-based businesses of all sizes to provide advice, expertise and support to ensure their success in international markets
Advice and support
- Tees Valley Business Compass Part of a network of organisations called Business Growth Hubs which the Government set up to make sure companies are able to expand and get the right type of common-sense, practical support they need.
- The Federation of Small Businesses The UK’s largest campaigning pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and small business owners
- North East Chamber of Commerce Representing around 4,000 businesses, as a Chamber member you can access a whole host of business support services to help cut your costs, raise your company profile and grow your business.