We are conscious that a number of employers have “furloughed” some/all of their staff during these difficult times, and may be encouraging staff to undertake CPD/up-skill as appropriate to their substantive job roles while they may have the time to do so.
Please see the below list of training providers that can offer distance learning during this time.
- Middlesbrough Community Learning
- Stockton Riverside College
- Redcar and Cleveland College
- Hartlepool Learning and Skills
- Learning Curve Group
- Online CPD Modules
- Routes to Work
- New Directions – Youth Employment Initiative
- Step Forward Tees Valley
- J and K Training
- UCQ University
- Darlington College
- National Careers Service
- Advice & Guidance – National Careers Service
- Skills Support for the Workforce
- Teesside University Summer Courses
- Teesside University Online Learning
- Springboard Programme – Diploma in Software Development
To support you it may be necessary to request some personal information from you, any information you choose to share with us will be dealt with under our data protection policy which can be found here.