European Funding Opportunities
TEES VALLEY ERDF CALL FOR PRIORITY AXIS 2 – ENHANCING ACCESS TO, AND USE AND QUALITY OF, INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY – DEADLINE FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER – £1.1M ERDF
This call is seeking proposals which demonstrate alignment with local development need and priorities including:
- Extending superfast and ultrafast broadband networks in areas which are neither commercially viable nor covered by the current BDUK programme in Tees Valley
- Provision of specialist business and innovation support related to the application of information and communication technology to company growth
- Having a primary focus upon supporting one or more of the following sectors – Advanced Manufacturing, Process/Chemical, Low Carbon Economy, Business/Professional, Digital/Creative, Logistics, and Healthcare
Further information on the call can be accessed here.
Call for Innovation projects is now CLOSED
Call for ERDF SME Competitiveness projects is now CLOSED
Call for ERDF Low Carbon projects is now CLOSED
Calls for the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) in Tees Valley remain OPEN.
Call information and guidance can be accessed here. Deadline for Expressions of Interest is midnight on 31st January 2018.
The European Structural and Investment Funds programme (ESIF) provides funds to help local areas across the EU grow. The funds support investment in innovation, businesses, skills and employment and create jobs.
In Tees Valley, the ESIF Programme is made up of the:
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
The Tees Valley European Structural and Investment Funds Strategy sets out the key priorities for the investment of the European Funds. It is available to download here.
In addition to the Tees Valley ESIF Programme, there are a wide range of Transnational Programmes which are accessed directly from the European Commission.