The Tees Valley Economic Assessment is the core statistical document related to economic development in Tees Valley. It is based upon data and analysis for key areas that contribute towards growth in our economy including:
- Communities and Place (Natural and Built Environment, Creative Place, Transport and Digital)
- People and Skills (People, Education, Skills and Employment)
- Supporting Local Businesses (Economic Growth and Productivity, Business Growth, Clean Growth and Innovation)
The main document is available here whilst the executive summary infographic is available at the bottom of this page.
The Economic Assessment is updated annually. It reflects the priorities in the Tees Valley Strategic Economic Plan, the Local Industrial Strategy (locally agreed) and the Investment Plan. It is also focused on supporting the development of business cases and funding applications, as well as helping to inform local authority assessments and other strategy and policy documents.
For more details, below are links to the TVCA strategies and reports reference in the Economic Assessment:
- Strategic Economic Plan
- Investment Plan
- Local Industrial Strategy
- LIS Evidence Base
- Net Zero Strategy
- Employment and Skills Strategy 2022
- Local Skills Report
- Tees Valley Digital Strategy
- Strategic Transport Plan
- Bus Improvement Plan
The full content of the assessment will be updated annually, with a monthly update of around 14 key indicators through the Monthly Economic Update, found here.
For further information please contact [email protected]