Pathways and Routeways – Youth Employment Initiative
The Tees Valley Pathways and Routeways Programmes form part of the Youth Employment Initiative. If you are aged 15 to 29 years old and either unemployed or not in education, employment or training (NEET) the programmes can help you progress into education, employment, training or self-employment by providing:
- A range of innovative and interesting activities, courses and opportunities to support your child into work, education or further training;
- Programmes using sport, creative arts, culture and outdoor activities to improve communication and personal skills;
- Activities to build confidence and improve employability skills using both enterprise and self-employment;
- A dedicated careers advisor who will provide personalised one to one support and independent advice and guidance;
- Support through a Flexible Fund which may be able to pay for items such as travel expenses, clothing, equipment, tools and specialist training;
- Routeways in partnership with employers in growth sectors such as Health & Social Care, Construction, Digital and Advanced Manufacturing.
For more information; phone 01429 401831, email YEI@hartlepool.gov.uk or you can refer yourself online through www.hartlepool.gov.uk/careersservice. The programmes are part-funded by the European Social Fund and supported under the Youth Employment Initiative.
The Youth Employment Initiative is part-funded by the European Social Fund as part of the 2014-2020 European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme in England.
To find out more: