Our Digital Team are recruiting for two new Digital Delivery Manager posts.
In the role of Digital Delivery Manager (Infrastructure) you will be accountable for the delivery of key Digital projects and initiatives identified in TVCA’s recently adopted Digital Strategy. The strategy aims to enable the Tees Valley to become a digitally Smart Region and to put the Tees Valley at the heart of the digital revolution.
Working to the Chief Digital Officer, you’ll also work very closely with the Digital Delivery Manager (Innovation & Inclusion), Digital Development Officer and other TVCA colleagues to ensure digital projects are fully aligned with our wider investment priorities.
The Combined Authority has a generational opportunity to make a lasting difference to the Tees Valley and our workforce is critical to our success. We want people who are excited by our transformational ambition for the Tees Valley.
We are also a great place to work and there are many benefits of working for us. The key benefits are summarised below:
Work-life balance –
• 26 days annual leave each year, plus bank holidays, increasing to 31 after five years of continuous service.
• Flexible working enabling you to vary your start and finish times
• Balance of home and office working
• Moving to a purpose-built new office with free parking and cycle storage facilities.
• Local Government Pension Scheme with contributions made into the scheme by both employer and employee
• Car lease scheme – employees who have worked with us for at least one-year of continuous service can lease a competitively priced car for up to three years, via NHS Fleet Solutions. There is no deposit required, with the price fixed for the duration of the lease.
• Cycle to work scheme – employees can hire a bike and equipment minus tax, with the cost deducted by salary sacrifice. There is also the option to purchase the bike at the end of hire.
Training & professional development –
• We want you to lead a happy and fulfilling career here. We offer training and professional development opportunities for all members of staff.
Looking after your health and well-being –
• The health and well-being of our team is of the up-most importance to us. That is why we offer counselling and physiotherapy schemes for all employees, as well as a leave of absence scheme to support them when they need it most.
To have an informal discussion on the role with Craig Walton, Group Chief Digital Officer, on Craig.Walton@teesvalley-ca.gov.uk
Please note, you should hear from us within four weeks of the closing date if you are shortlisted for interview, otherwise you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.