We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our dynamic Adult Skills Team as Project Support Officer.
You will have a vital role in supporting the team with the operational management of multiple adult skills programmes delivered across the Tees Valley, including;
- The devolved Adult Education Budget
- The Level 3 Adult Offer (Free Courses for Jobs)
- Skills Bootcamps
What are we looking for?
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience of supporting project delivery in a similar role
- An understanding of the Adult Skills sector and experience of working in the Adult Skills / Further Education sector.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate orally and in writing with a range of audiences
- Good IT Skills including Microsoft Office Systems, (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Power BI
- If you don’t meet the exact criteria, don’t worry. We want people with a desire to succeed and you may have transferrable skills that are very relevant to the role.
For an information discussion on this role, please contact Jacqui Banks, Skills Manager at Jacqui.email@example.com
For more information and to apply, click here.