We have developed an Investment Plan to grow the Tees Valley economy; creating new jobs, growing the skills base, and improving infrastructure.
In total, a minimum investment fund of £464 million will be available for investment in 2017-21; covering the period of office of Tees Valley’s first elected Mayor, elected on 4th May 2017.
The fund will support a number of programmes including;
- A Quality Jobs Programme to support residents in gaining new skills, create quality jobs and support people into them
- A Business Growth Programme to attract and support new businesses and support companies with their growth plans
- Schemes to develop our cultural assets and grow our visitor economy
- Transport investment to improve connectivity within the Tees Valley, the UK and the world
- An infrastructure programme to unlock sites for further housing and business development.
Do you have a proposal that will help us deliver our Strategic Economic Plan? If so contact the Investment Planning Team on 01642 524400 or email email@example.com.